Friday, June 8, 2012

Ending My Internship

The semester has now come to an end, but my life feels like it is moving at an insane speed. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing year. I learned so much, and was stretched an equal amount (that sounds so cliche doesn't it?) If you receive my prayer letters, you know that God has been moving on our campus, lives of near 20 students have been changed for all eternity, and I have made relationships with people that I will never forget. This year had so many accomplishments, as well as failures. Our team suffered severe grief and loss, but because of Christ, we had joy and peace to cling to. We closed out this semester by saying goodbye to the Peltons, who will be leaving NMSU's staff, and hello to the Robinsons, who will be joining. It has just been a year of transitioning. I have also transitioned from a girlfriend to a fiance, which is pretty stinkin cool! :)

So what's next on my agenda? Well, besides planning a wedding, I am preparing for my final Summer Project with Cru, in Kake, Alaska. More to come on that though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment